Phoenix Left: Exploder Phoenix Left: Exploder

Fantastic art

.....But It would have been nice to see alittle more movement other then the mouths. LOL I know thats the style, but I guess i'm a stickler for movement. Your art is fantastic though. Great character designs and layouts.

Very nice

onerandomperson responds:

I hope you are aware that I didn't create any of the sprites? (except for customising a few of them)

Space Shots 2 Space Shots 2

Thought it was fantastic

I wanted to write a Review because the last one was a bunch of art school hooey. The timing was great, the humor was halarious. Very cute, very kid friendly. You took your time and it payed off. Better executed then most of the stuff that I have seen on here including my own stuff.

But hey. When your not getting paid to make these there is only so much you can do. And this is a good example of the effort people should be putting into there work

Well done

GUTOONs responds:

Thanks, much appreciated.

GU

Gun Devil Gun Devil

As good as what's on TV..

Loved it. Im not a Anime fan, But I do own an animation studio and what you did is above and beyond most web animations. The only suggestion I would make to get it perfect, is better expressions on there faces. Really show there angst, fear and action.

Nice. well done.